Monday, March 30, 2009

Poor Manners!

I really hate when someone talk of someone behind her/his back. If you do that, you are showing that you dont have good manners and values!
Its common to see it in "friends", and thats really annoys me bacause you dont have to gossip someone when you said that you love him/her
I always try to be honest with my friends and if I have to say something that it doesnt like her/him, I do it anyway. I think that a real friend its going to show muturity. If he/she doesnt like what I say I wouldnt like to have a friend like her/him.
Another think that I really hate its when boys and girls feel envy about someone else and they started to talk bad things, sometimes lies, to damage her/him.
Actually, what I hate most Its when people dont have the brave to say what they dont like. I think it would have a big change in the world if people start to be sincere.

I dont have too much friends, I know I can count them with the finger of my hand but Im not worry about because I know that they are real friends.

3 comments:

  1. . I'm totally agree with you, it's very annoying when you know that "a friend" is talking about you... It's really disappointing, I mean, it's something that you are not waiting of someone you care about.
    Sad, I guess.
    Anyway, it's how it works.
    Maybe now, you are more careful about call someone your friend...


    Well, see youuu!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    it's difficult to consider someone as friend, you have to know it very well, because that's happens when you trust in someone that you almost don't know.

    Regards!

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you, honesty is the most important value at the moment to choose your friends or your couple. But, there are some ocassions, that is better to keep silence, instead of, hurting someone's else feelings. Don't you think???

    ReplyDelete