Sunday, April 26, 2009

Common Mistakes!

I´ve been seeing some classmates´s blogs and I could realized that we have all the same kind of mistakes in our writting. First of all I think we are accustomed to write fast in our computer, and we have spelling mistakes. Another thing I could read is that we try to write some spanish things in english and they dont have the same meaning. Sometimes we cant see the differences between these two languages and the consequence is that we cant say or write what we wanted.
Also its a common mistake the used of the capital letters, sometimes we write "i" instead of "I". And the same thing happens with all the pronouns.
Finally I saw that me and some classmates have a really poor vocabulary. We always use the same verbs and the same expressions. I realized that when we try to use different words sometimes we dont know exactly how to use it and we have mistakes.

Well.. see you!

2 comments:

  1. Barbara let me tell you that when I saw your blog it was like, that`s what I want to say too! ha ha ha but anyway it is true, and I know that maby all of us are going to put the same things, but the cuestion is...why we commint the same mistakes? Even if we know what are they...it is kind of contradictory xD I don`t know..
    Regards Barbara
    I`ll see you in class

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you are right
    i know that i have some of those problems, so i have to improve them..

    byee

    and yes.i was for u
    i (L) u!!!

    ReplyDelete